Tuesday 23 September 2014

Music, Term 3 2014

Music was fun this term, but my mate Rachel and I started to do a song but then it didn't like it and so we changed it to Geronimo, sung by Sheppard the Australian band. We had to get the notes of the internet, but Rachel could read notes so she could read the piano notes. We haven't finished yet, because we have only learn't the end parts to it, we have only finished the starting, which is pretty poor. We have the last Wednesday, which it today to finish and preforme it to our group next term, which is term 4. We made our first two songs up, but then we changed to Love you like a love song, by Selena Gomez, but then I couldn't remember my notes so we just changed to Geronimo, but we had a argument over Geronimo, because Rachel didn't want to do the song Geronimo, but I begged and begged!! When we did our first song, Rachel and I had to do some Music by ear, which means we listen, for some cool notes and then put them together!! It was AWESOME!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment