Thursday 25 September 2014

Week 10 Term 3 Reflecton

This week, was so cool, because for year 7 & 8 marimbas we are trying to learn a new song that is really complicated!! Gymnastics was amazing, because on Wednesday, Black Sticks, my P.E group, did some flips and tricks that involves your whole body. I did a flip of a mini tramp and landed it on the big orange puffy mats and then Miss Coles moved the mini trampoline and replaced it with the springboard and tried some tricks, but it didn't work so we got the mini tramp back and that helped a lot!!, so with the tramp we jumped on the tramp and did a handspring of the vault onto the mats. I also have nearly got another milestone to add to my last 3 milestones!! I'm so HAPPY!!!!!! Plus it is the last day of term 3 today, YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment